Position: PhD student
Field of research: Bayesian statistics
Centre for Mathematical Sciences,
Cambridge CB3 0WA,
My research interests include
I gave a short (5 min) introduction to particle filtering at the Isaac Newton Institute in May 2018, which is available online via this link, and a slightly longer talk on another project in November 2018, found here. A high-level, and hopefully entertaining, explanation of one of my research projects is available on YouTube.
- High-dimensional statistics
- Bayesian inference
- Bayesian neural networks
- Function space sampling methods
I co-organised the Mathematics of Data Science conference, and wrote a short lessons learned paragraph about it.
I supervised the following courses:
Between 2014 and 2016 I tutored Analysis I and II classes at the University of Rostock.
- Lent 2020: Part II Topics in Analysis
- Michaelmas 2019/20: Part II Numerical Analysis
- Lent 2019: Part II Topics in Analysis; in that term I was also one of the directors of the Part III seminar series
- Michaelmas 2018/19: Part II Numerical Analysis; in that term I was also one of the directors of the Part III seminar series
- Lent 2018: Part II Topics in Analysis
- Michaelmas 2017/18: Part II Numerical Analysis