Frank Kelly's Home Page
- Optimization and Control, Richard Weber's excellent page for the Part II course.
- Stochastic Networks, a Part III course.
- Council for the Mathematical Sciences.
- Stochastic Networks Meetings.
- On-line version of Reversibility and Stochastic Networks.
- Post-doc opportunities often exist in areas of network modelling at EURANDOM, Microsoft, Smith Institute.
- Centre for Science and Policy, Stanford Center for Societal Networks, Hamilton Institute, LANCS initiative.
- Mathematics Enrichment Project, Plus, Mathematical Spectrum
- Isaac Newton Institute, Centre for Mathematical Sciences.
- Newton Institute programme on Stochastic Processes in Communication Sciences.
- Vice-Chancellor search.
- An earlier member of Christ's College was the remarkable Nicholas Saunderson, who, in a possible example of Stigler's Law of Eponymy, may have been the discoverer of Bayes Theorem.
Advice for PhD applicants.