Armour Class In Slash'EM
There are several factors contributing to the player's armour class in
Slash'EM that don't apply in vanilla Nethack. Here is a summary of
how to calculate your AC in
Slash'EM. First the factors that exist in vanilla Nethack:
Now the factors that only exist in Slash'EM:
- Your base AC (10 if you're in your normal form).
- Subtract the AC values of your armour.
- Subtract the AC bonuses from worn rings of protection.
- Subtract any intrinsic protection.
- Subtract any temporary protection from casting the protection
- Dexterity affects your AC as follows:
|Dexterity ||AC modification|
|3 or less ||+3|
|24 or more ||-8|
- If you are a Monk and are not wielding a weapon, wearing a shield,
or wearing body armour other than any kind of robe, subtract a natural
protection bonus of 11 if your experience level is at least 18, and 2
plus half your experience level otherwise.
- If you are a Doppelganger or Lycanthrope and are not wearing any
body armour (even robes), subtract a natural protection bonus of 1
plus 1/4 of your experience level.