University and Department Forms

The links below will take you directly to the required, downloadable form.

Departmental Forms

Visitors, new members to the Department and leavers please contact Julia Blackwell

Short Leave Request Form (Word version)

Claim for payment for lecture Course (University Employees): pdf file

Pre-Travel Application form (PhD/CCAStudents)

University Forms

Human Resources. Forms and templates.

Foreign Travel Fund (FTP)

Expense Forms

Appointment of Examiners and Assessors/fees and expenses

For staff paid expenses by BACS

Form FD1C is for University employees who work in a University department (Word version)(PDF version) (Excel version)
Please do not convert currency when returning form. This will be completed by DPMMS Finance.

Form FD1A is for students and visitors

Form FD1A: Expenses Claim Form (for students and visitors)(Word version)(PDF version) (Excel version)
Please do not convert currency when returning form. This will be completed by DPMMS Finance.

There is currently no mechanism to pay visitors' expenses directly to a UK bank account.

For visitors with overseas's accounts reimbursement will be made by electronic transfer, please supply full bank details e.g. IBAN.

Travel Insurance The University provides travel insurance for employees and registered post-graduate students of the University of Cambridge whilst travelling abroad on University of Cambridge business. Cover is also provided for graduate students registered with the University of Cambridge and for undergraduates of the University of Cambridge and official volunteer workers travelling on supervised departmental fieldtrips outside the UK. Currently no charge is made for this cover, the costs being met by the University's insurance budget. However and most importantly, employees, registered post-graduate students and departments (in the case of fieldtrips) are required to apply for cover using the appropriate application process. The various application processes can be found here.

For information on expenses and benefits please go to the University's Financial Procedures Manual or Guidelines for Departmental Seminar Organisers.

Please claim in the currency used, do not make any currency conversion on the form this will be done by the Financial Division.

Application for approval of travelling expenses for research students

Applying to use CamCORS and CamGRAD


Voluntary registration of staff interests with their Head of Department

The purpose of this registration is so that members of University staff have an opportunity to make voluntary, confidential registrations of interests with their Head of Department. This register would not be accessible to central officers. The purpose of this is to provide a service to help members of staff, for example who are applying for research grants from funding bodies, such as the Wellcome Foundation, which require interests to be registered. A registration form for use can be download here and Heads of Department are invited to publicise this opportunity for voluntary registration now. A draft note about the registration and declaration of interests is attached for the information of Heads of Departments. You are free to reproduce this, but it will be revised in due course when the full system of registration is in force. At that point it, and the relevant forms will be available on the web.

Please note that Wellcome Trust grant applicants and those employed on Wellcome grants will be required to register.